ZEISS Progressive Lens Individual 2.
Optimised for the eyes + frame + face + main daily activities
Developed with individual preferences and needs in mind.
The IndividualFit® Technology takes into account an individual’s main daily activities while Luminance Design® Technology ensures pupil size optimisation – for the best natural vision day and night.
The most individualised ZEISS progressive lens:
Different requirements for different ways of life
Based on their main daily activities and visual needs, consumers can be grouped into three vision categories:
- Works frequently in the close visual range (30–60 cm)
- Mainly static visual tasks (e.g. reading, handicrafts)
- Prolonged indoor activities, requiring excellent near vision
- Often works in the intermediate visual range (60–90 cm;
e.g. computer work)
- Dynamic visual tasks requiring frequent changes in visual range (e.g. driving, sport)
- Prefers a high-quality universal viewing solution
- Regularly alternates between all visual ranges